Registration is now open
(Registration closes 3rd June at 23:59 BST)
We are committed to creating space for networking and community-building after an incredibly challenging two years of isolation, which will provide a solid foundation for renewed collaboration within the UK planetary science community. To achieve this, BPSC2022 will be offered as a co-located conference for in-person delegates, with all scientific content, accommodation, catering, and social activities housed across The Open University’s Walton Hall campus and the adjacent Kent’s Hill Park.
Click here for details about accommodation and for room bookings
In-person professionals: £110
In-person students: £55
Virtual professionals: £50
Virtual students: £25
*Please Note: There is a nominal service fee, administered by Eventbright, which BPSC2022 has no control over.
In-person fees are inclusive of:
- Lunch on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th June
- Morning and afternoon coffee/tea receptions each day
- Afternoon tea and drinks reception with posters
- Evening drinks reception preceding the Barrie Jones Memorial Lecture
Optional extras for in-person attendees:
- Conference icebreaker, 21st June: Free
- Optional, icebreaker BBQ: £20 (find an sample menu here)
- BPSC2022 Conference Dinner (sit-down banquet with entertainment; likely a ceilidh), 23rd June: £40
- BPSC2022 Conference Dinner plus one: £40
Note: All dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please indicate your dietary requirements on the registration form. Any accessibility arrangements required for access between the OU and Kents Hill Park will be provided based on individual needs.
Virtual fees are inclusive of:
- Access to all scientific content and real-time participation in Q&A and discussion panels
- Access to the Barrie Jones Memorial Lecture
- Printing and display of your poster (A0 size portrait or A1 landscape) in the poster hall